Affiliate Rules & Buttons Jun 2, 2012 15:11:34 GMT -5
Post by 😍#f7786b❤ on Jun 2, 2012 15:11:34 GMT -5
For those seeking to affiliate with ovenFRESH, Please make sure to follow the following rules:
- ovenFRESH will NOT affiliate with sites/forums that have porn or strong suggestive content on it inappropriate for people under 18.
- ovenFRESH will NOT affiliate with sites that require guests to login. If I cannot SEE my button on your site or even be allowed to request to have it added because I HAVE TO join, then it defeats the purpose and just unfair. Sorry.
- ovenFRESH will NOT affiliate with sites/forums that have material that strongly suggests Anti Semitic behavior or hatred toward another group of people for ANY REASON!
- Please have a 88x31 or 100x35 pixel micro button (mini banner) to use for affiliating. If you don't have one, then please leave the URL to your site and then REQUEST one in our request board.
- No Topsites or twitter pages allowed. Sorry!
- Blogs Are ALLOWED (for now)!
- Please add ovenFRESH FIRST... NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If you come back to your thread and find that its been locked, it means that your board has been added to our affiliates and that thread is no longer active.
TAKE THE FOLLOWING CODE:
<a href="http://ficfinder.proboards.com" target="_blank"><img src="PASTE THE URL HERE" border=0 alt="ovenFRESH: A Fiction Directory & Resource Forum"></a>
INSTRUCTIONS: Right-click on the image that you want to use and scroll down to "Copy Link Location". Right-click into the code ("PASTE THE URL HERE" area) and PASTE the URL into the code.